As a personalized search and discovery engine, Flipora is a highly essential tool to create an integrated experience with the online portal, to immerse yourself into a brand new world. It opens up a wide list of options, smart searches for your convenience, and at the same time recommends an array of new things that you would like to explore online, all from the confines of a simple toolbar in your web browser. That is why; installing the Flipora extension into your browser is so important!
Setting up Flipora is an extremely easy process, as demonstrated by our simple, yet effective step-by-step guide which illustrates how to install the toolbar:
For Internet Explorer Users:
· 1. Log into Flipora with your Facebook account or create an account. Head over to the profile, and click on ‘Download’.
· 2. Click on the download tab which opens up in a new page, and click ‘Run’ on the dialog box that pops up asking you whether you want to install the toolbar.
· 3. Click On ‘Run’ in the next dialog box which quickly installs the Flipora toolbar into your internet Explorer browser.
For Mozilla Firefox Users:
· 1. Open the Flipora home page and log in with your details. Head over to the profile tab in the extreme right hand corner, and click on download.
· 2. Click on the download tab which opens up in a new page, and click ‘Allow’ when a dialog box prompts you to install the toolbar.
· 3. Click On ‘Install Now’ in the next dialog box which quickly installs the Flipora toolbar into your Mozilla Firefox browser.
· 4. Click on ‘Restart Now’ to close the open window, and open a new one. Begin using the Flipora toolbar!
For Google Chrome Users:
· 1. Log into Flipora with your Facebook account or create an account. Head over to the profile tab in the extreme right hand corner of the screen, and click on download.
· 2. Click on the download tab which opens up in a new page, and click ‘Add’ on the dialog box that pops up prompting you to add the Flipora extension to your Google Chrome browser.
· 3. Open a new window, and begin flipping, with the recently installed Flipora toolbar in your Chrome browser.
To make the most of Flipora, simply make it your home page in the web browser of your choice, and change the way you search the web world. Our brief step-by-step tutorial teaches users how to make the Flipora webpage their home page on their preferred web browsers:
For Internet Explorer users:
1. Go to ‘Menu Tools’ and click on’ Internet Options’.
2. Change Home Page to the search URL ‘http://static.flipora.com/web_search.html’.
- For Mozilla Firefox users:
- 1. Go to menu ‘Firefox’ and then proceed to ‘Options’.
2. Change “When Firefox starts” box in the settings window to “Show my home page” and update “Home Page” field to ‘http://static.flipora.com/web_search.html’.
For Google Chrome Users:
1. Go to Menu Settings in the browser tab. Select “Open a specific page or set of pages” in the “On startup” section.
2. Click “Set page” and enter the search URL ‘http://static.flipora.com/web_search.html’.
With the Flipora page as your new home page, explore a new world of web-browsing. Indulge yourself with recommended pages, and open up a new world of online experiences! Happy Flipping!